Yosemite Solid Wood Wine Bar in Cafe
The Yosemite dining collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture. Rough-hewn planks crafted entirely from solid pine bear the characteristic saw marks, dents, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam-powered circular and sash saws of the era. A rustic black pine finish balances transparency and opacity to showcase these natural imperfections.
- Constructed from solid pine to replicate the industrial, turn of the century aesthetic. Exposed bolts and hammered metal pulls add to the industrial appeal with an improvised, hand-forged look in an antique pewter tone
- Hand-hewn planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process. The wood’s character ensures the authenticity, one-of-a-kind and rustic charm of this piece.
- Decked in a rustic dark café finish with just enough opacity to show clearly defined wood grain and a low-sheen lacquer that enhances depth and accentuates saw marks and rough spots without looking glossy
- Large, removable wine storage rack holds up to 28 bottles
- Can be used with or without 4 inch legs; simple assembly procedure involves bolting 4 legs to case and reversing drawer pulls which ship inside the drawers/doors; allow 15 minutes for assembly
- Door compartment features 2 adjustable/removable shelves, each 22 inches wide by 15 inches deep
- Front top, sides, legs and frame are constructed from solid pine; drawer boxes, dust cover, back panel, shelves and wine rack are plywood; item does not contain MDF, particle board or engineered wood
- Sanded & stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery for maximum rigidity and lasting quality; dust cover underneath; full extension, ball bearing drawer slides for smooth, efficient operation and ample weight capacity
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations. Care Instructions: Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlets, open windows or dampness. Never allow liquids or chemicals to sit on your furniture.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 47" W x 18" D x 42" H
- Product Weight: 114.0 pounds