Yosemite Solid Wood Lateral File Cabinet in Cafe
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The Yosemite collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture. Crafted entirely from solid wood, this group’s roughhewn planks bear the characteristic saw marks, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam-powered circular and sash saws of the era. Available in a rustic Café finish.
- Constructed from solid pine to replicate the industrial, turn of the century aesthetic. Exposed bolts and hammered metal pulls add to the industrial appeal with an improvised, hand-forged look in an antique pewter tone
- Hand-hewn planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process. The wood’s character ensures the authenticity, one-of-a-kind and rustic charm of this piece.
- Decked in a rustic dark café finish with just enough opacity to show clearly defined wood grain and a low-sheen lacquer that enhances depth and accentuates saw marks and rough spots without looking glossy
- File cabinet fitted with safety mechanism to prevent both drawers from opening simultaneously; large file drawers fits legal or letter-size paperwork; item makes a great printer stand
- Sanded & stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery for maximum rigidity and lasting quality; dust cover underneath; full extension, ball bearing drawer slides for smooth, efficient operation and ample weight capacity
- Drawers measure 10 inches high by 28 inches wide by 17 inches deep; floor clearance 3 inches
- Front top, sides, legs and frame are constructed from solid pine; drawer boxes, dust cover and back panel are plywood; item does not contain MDF, particle board or engineered wood
- Simple assembly procedure involves reversing drawer pulls; allow 15 minutes or less for assembly
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations. Care Instructions: Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlets, open windows or dampness. Never allow liquids or chemicals to sit on your furniture.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 38" W x 22" D x 31" H
- Product Weight: 110.0 pounds