Rostock Molded Plastic Wire Base Dining Chair in Reef (Set of 2)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The Crossroads collection from Modus offers a carefully curated selection of eclectic, interchangeable dining room pieces designed to add style and comfort to your everyday routine. Crafted from premium timbers, molded metals and supple performance fabrics, Crossroads blurs the lines between contemporary, rustic, modern and traditional.
- Inspired by the mid-century classics, this retro side chair features a scoop seat, waterfall front edge and distinctive wire base that pairs well with both modern and vintage-style décor
- Sturdy wire base made from steel tube, cut and welded
- Contoured seat made from recyclable polypropylene plastic and formed in a single mold
- Fitted with non-marking nylon glides to prevent floor scratches and carpet snags
- Featured in a cool Reef blue color; also available in Firecracker, White, and Black
- Powder coated base in matte black finish
- 18 inch seat height designed for use with 30 inch dining tables or desks; seat measures 19 inches wide by 18 inches deep; 500 lbs weight capacity
- Simple assembly procedure involves bolting metal base to seat, allow 10 minutes per chair
- Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Clean with a soft, damp cloth soaked in mild soap and water; dry throughly.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 19" W x 21" D x 32" H
- Product Weight: 18.0 pounds