Orson Solid Wood Round Dining Table in Antique Coffee
The Crossroads collection from Modus offers a carefully curated selection of eclectic, interchangeable dining room pieces designed to add style and comfort to your everyday routine. Crafted from premium timbers, molded metals and supple performance fabrics, Crossroads blurs the lines between contemporary, rustic, modern and traditional.
- This rustic dining table pairs thick, angular legs with a versatile round top
- Constructed entirely from butcher block Acacia solid wood
- Hand-hewn planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process, and accented with light wire brush. The wood’s character ensures the authenticity and one-of-a-kind and rustic charm of this piece.
- Antique coffee finish pairs a transparent gray/black stain with a matte NC lacquer top coat. The wood's warmer heartwood shows through the finish as brown in places, while its lighter sapwood appears gray after finishing
- Base fitted with adjustable levelers
- 30 inch high table designed for use with dining chairs (18 inch seat height); 2 inch thick top with 28 inch floor clearance, seats 4-6
- Simple assembly procedure involves bolting preassembled top to 2 piece base, allow 15 minutes
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations.
- Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlets, open windows or dampness. Never allow liquids or chemicals to sit on your furniture.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 54" W x 54" D x 30" H
- Product Weight: 143.0 pounds