Meadow Wicker Dining Chair in Brick Brown (set of 2)
Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th century work table, the Meadow dining collection brings warmth, individuality and character to your space. Constructed entirely from solid Acacia, a hardwood known for stunning grain patterns and rich contrasting colors, each piece is wire brushed, hand-glazed and hand-finished, creating wood surfaces that radiate texture and depth of color. Matching chairs are finely hand woven from Water Hyacinth, a sustainable and renewable fiber. The table expands from 63 to 95 inches, comfortably seating up to 8 guests for intimate or larger gatherings. With features such as mortise and tenon corners, English dovetail drawer joinery and sinuous spring chair seats, the Meadow collection mingles aesthetics with rugged durability, making it an easy centerpiece for anyone designing a new dining room. For the minimalist, bold lines call only for complementary colors and dinnerware of your choosing. For the more creative, the multi-tonal character of hand-hewn Acacia lumber and woven fiber unlocks a broad spectrum of compatible colors and textures. Natural ambience is easily embellished with modern, traditional, rustic or lodge-styled pieces, patterns, and accessories.
- This product is constructed from water hyacinth, an ecologically responsible material that is one of the fastest-growing plants in existence
- Clean-lined modern styling with all solid wood frame and hand-woven water hyacinth wicker
- Distressed brick brown finish uses wire brushing and rustic glaze to create the warm patina of reclaimed wood; wicker is stained in a rich brown that complements the oil rubbed bronze finish of the sideboard pulls
- Wicker seat is reinforced with elastic webbing to provide better resilience, comfort and lasting quality
- Chairs ship fully assembled and ready to use
- Solid wood corner blocked frame for rigidity and durability
- 18 inch seat height; legs measure 1.25 inches at floor, 1.75 inches at seat
- Frame is constructed from acacia solid wood; wicker is woven from water hyacinth and seat is reinforced with elastic webbing
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. You may expect to see some shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece--with proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 20" W x 25" D x 41" H
- Product Weight: 60.0 pounds