Meadow Three Drawer Three Door Solid Wood Sideboard in Brick Brown
Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th century work table, the Meadow dining collection brings warmth, individuality and character to your space. Constructed entirely from solid Acacia, a hardwood known for stunning grain patterns and rich contrasting colors, each piece is wire brushed, hand-glazed and hand-finished, creating wood surfaces that radiate texture and depth of color. Matching chairs are finely hand woven from Water Hyacinth, a sustainable and renewable fiber. The table expands from 63 to 95 inches, comfortably seating up to 8 guests for intimate or larger gatherings. With features such as mortise and tenon corners, English dovetail drawer joinery and sinuous spring chair seats, the Meadow collection mingles aesthetics with rugged durability, making it an easy centerpiece for anyone designing a new dining room. For the minimalist, bold lines call only for complementary colors and dinnerware of your choosing. For the more creative, the multi-tonal character of hand-hewn Acacia lumber and woven fiber unlocks a broad spectrum of compatible colors and textures. Natural ambience is easily embellished with modern, traditional, rustic or lodge-styled pieces, patterns, and accessories.
- This solid wood product is constructed from Acacia, a sustainable timber known for rich contrasting colors and pronounced grain pattern
- Clean-lined modern styling with all solid wood construction, mortise and tenon corners and a vintage finish
- Distressed brick brown finish uses wire brushing and rustic glaze to create the warm patina of reclaimed wood
- Simple rectangular bar pulls feature soft edges (1 mm radius) a dark oil rubbed bronze finish
- Sanded & stained solid wood drawer boxes with English joinery ensure rigidity and lasting quality; top drawers are felt lined for storing valuables; Side-mount full extension, ball bearing drawer glides for smooth, quiet operation and ample weight capacity
- Frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity; all wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty
- Doors are 17 inches wide by 22 inches high with a fixed shelf 11 inches above the bottom of the door
- Frame, top, side and front panels are Acacia solid wood; drawer boxes are veneer core hardwood plywood; back panel is MDF, an engineered wood known for exceptional uniformity which ensures the product's structural integrity over time
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. You may expect to see some shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece--with proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 63" W x 17" D x 37" H
- Product Weight: 174.0 pounds