Lyon Round Concrete and Metal Side Table
Set on a midcentury-style tripod base, the Lyon collection boasts a sophisticated fiber-reinforced gray concrete table top that gives it a modern, minimalist quality without the heavy lifting. Each cement top is hand-poured and finished with a clear wax sealant to create a natural, authentically industrial look.
- With a unique mix of materials and finishes, this end table blurs the lines between mid-century, industrial and modern
- Top is made of fiber-reinforced concrete, which is real concrete with reduced permeability and improved impact/abrasion resistance
- Foam-core construction technology dramatically reduces the weight of the table top
- One-piece base consists of tubular steel legs welded to curved solid steel stretchers in a brushed bronze finish.
- Semi-porous wax finish over natural cement – unattended spills may leave stains.
- Hand brushed, powder coated metal finish.
- Top is 2 inches thick, metal stretchers are 1 inch thick with 5 inch floor clearance below; legs are fitted with adjustable levelers
- Simple assembly procedure involves bolting the base to the top, allow 15 minutes
- Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Clean with a soft, damp cloth soaked in mild soap and water; dry throughly. Do not use acidic cleaning products as it can damage the surface of the product. We recommend, ensuring the longevity of the product, to re-wax the table surface periodically, every 3 to 6 months depending on use, with a stone floor wax with a paraffin base.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 26" W x 26" D x 25" H
- Product Weight: 65.0 pounds