Coalburn Reclaimed Wood Media Console in Russett Brown
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Rustic meets industrial. Made with solid pine frames and tongue and groove planks harvested from reclaimed wood pallets, the Coalburn collection bears an authentic combination of saw marks, dents, pits, stains and nail holes only found on real reclaimed timbers. The natural variations in the wood provide a beautiful contrast to the black sand-cast metal base, for a look that’s both organic and versatile.
- With clean lines and hints of industrial and country, this versatile Media Console is a conversation piece in modern, traditional, southwest styled living rooms
- Real salvaged wood table top, sides and shelf are constructed from reclaimed shipping pallets milled into individual tongue and groove planks. Frame is made from soild pine, distressed to match reclaimed wood
- Reclaimed parts are predominantly pine and show random dents, gouges, stains and color variances only found on recycled wood, which vary from piece to piece
- Wheelbarrow-style media stand features 2 working sand-cast wheels for an authentic, hand-forged look, a decorative handle made from steel tube and legs made from solid steel. All metal parts are powder coated in matte black
- Lightly stained in a Russett Brown tone with a matte NC lacquer finish to seal wood surfaces while maintaining its rustic appearance
- Versatile piece can also be used as a console or sofa table. Each shelf is 7 inches tall with a 7 inch floor clearance. Handle is 6 inches tall and sits 4 inches inside nearest edge
- All solid wood construction, item does not contain MDF, particle board or engineered wood
- Simple assembly procedure involves assembling legs and wheel brackets to table, then assembling wheels in place, allow 15 minutes
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations. Care Instructions: Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlets, open windows or dampness. Never allow liquids or chemicals to sit on your furniture.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 55" W x 18" D x 28" H
- Product Weight: 81.4 pounds