Cameron Solid Wood Trestle-style Dining Bench in Antique Charcoal
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The Crossroads collection from Modus offers a carefully curated selection of eclectic, interchangeable dining room pieces designed to add style and comfort to your everyday routine. Crafted from premium timbers, molded metals and supple performance fabrics, Crossroads blurs the lines between contemporary, rustic, modern and traditional.
- With a thick planked top, breadboard ends and roughhewn solid Acacia construction this bench brings an updated rustic appeal to the the classic industrial trestle table
- Extra-wide bench seats up to 4
- Constructed entirely from butcher block Acacia solid wood; hand-hewn planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process, and accented with light wire brush. The wood’s character ensures the authenticity and one-of-a-kind and rustic charm of this piece.
- Low-gloss NC Lacquer Antique Charcoal finish uses a heavy glaze to accent natural rustic features of the wood; finish appears dark brown overall with darker tones in rough areas and knots
- Base fitted with non-marking nylon glides
- 18 inch seat height designed for use with 30 inch high dining tables
- Simple assembly procedure involves assembling base and bolting it to top, allow 30 minutes
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations.
- Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Clean with a soft, damp cloth soaked in mild soap and water; dry throughly. Do not use acidic cleaning products as it can damage the surface of the product. We recommend, ensuring the longevity of the product, to re-wax the table surface periodically, every 3 to 6 months depending on use, with a stone floor wax with a paraffin base.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 84" W x 16" D x 18" H
- Product Weight: 68.28 pounds