Altari Ottoman - Slate
If style is the question, then this ottoman is the answer. Its decidedly contemporary profile is enhanced with plump cushioning and a chenille-feel upholstery, so pleasing to the touch. Rest assured, this ottoman in slate gray is sure to play well with so many color schemes.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Firmly cushioned
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
Dimensions and Weight:
- Overall: Length 34 in x Depth 24 in x Height 19 in
- Product Weight: 30 pounds
- Leg height: 3 in
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32 in
- Ottoman: Width:34 in Depth:24 in Height:19 in
Additional information: Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over foam.