Mattress Exchange Policy
We realize that the 10 minutes you spend on a mattress in our showroom is not always enough to fully evaluate how well it can improve your sleep.
A new mattress is like a new pair of shoes — it takes time for the new materials to adjust to your sleeping behavior. Usually, it takes at least 14 days for a mattress to start performing at its best. If, after this 14 day initial “break-in” period, you feel a different mattress style might work better, you can exchange your mattress up to 90 days from purchase, subject to the terms stated below. These policies constitute the Top Drawer Furniture Mattress Guarantee:
- The original mattress purchase must include — and you must use — a waterproof mattress protector. The mattress surrendered must be stain and odor free. Purchases including a SleepTite Prime terrycloth mattress protector are eligible for an exchange within the first 30 day period only. You must purchase a 5 Sided, Encase, QuiltTite, IceTech, or Naturepedic protector to qualify for 90 night exchange period. The mattress guarantee timeframe begins the date you receive your new sleep set. Top Drawer Furniture will allow a one-time re-selection only after the 14 day adjustment period.
- You may select a mattress of equal or greater value. If you select a sleep surface of greater value, you will be responsible for the difference in price. If a reselection is of lesser value, no refund will be made.
- Please take your time in your reselection choice; only one comfort exchange is allowed per customer.
- Reselections are not allowed for issues regarding mattress size or height.
- Pillows, protectors, encasements, sheets, special/custom sizes, foundations/box springs, custom orders, and floor models are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All reselections are subject to a 10% restocking fee, with a minimum fee of $99