Mattress Exchange Policy
We realize that the 10 minutes you spend on a mattress in our showroom is not always enough to fully evaluate how well it can improve your sleep.
A new mattress is like a new pair of shoes — it takes time for the new materials to adjust to your sleeping behavior. Usually, it takes about 30 days for a mattress to start performing at its best. If, after this 30 day initial “break-in” period, you feel a different mattress style might work better, you can exchange your mattress up to 90 days from purchase. These policies constitute the Top Drawer Furniture Mattress Guarantee:
- The 90 day period begins the date you receive your new sleep set. Top Drawer Furniture will allow a one-time re-selection only after the 30 day adjustment period.
- You may select a mattress of equal or greater value. If you select a sleep surface of greater value, you will be responsible for the difference in price. If a reselection is of lesser value, no refund will be made.
- The original mattress purchase must also include — and you must use — a mattress protector. The mattress surrendered must be stain free.
- Please take your time in your reselection choice; only one comfort exchange is allowed per customer.
- This policy does not apply to foundations.
- Reselections are not allowed for issues regarding mattress size or height.
- Bedding accessories, such as pillows, protectors, encasements, sheets and adjustable bases, are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Reselections are not valid on special sizes, custom orders, floor models or warranty exchanges.
- Our Comfort Guarantee does not apply to any mattress products covered by a reselection/ exchange policy offered directly by the manufacturer (e.g. Savvy Rest, etc.) Please contact us for further details.
- All reselections are subject to a 10% restocking fee, with a minimum fee of $99